8.02.2026

Snow White -- Generation A.I.: Rank and 'Phile

 As mentioned in the blog mission statement, the remix of Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 edition. As far as the A.I. is concerned, the 2025 live-action version doesn't exist) has been reformatted as a collection of shorts that will come together as a full version once the right takes are chosen and compiled for maximum hilarity and a fresh spin on a project I did that's nearly 20 years old (soon, it will be old enough to drink, which is the deadline I'm more or less aiming for for the full new version of Snow White Remix, if, God help me, the 20 year anniversary falls behind schedule).


This is one of many clips from said project. I had five ideas for how I would re-edit the scene of the Seven Dwarfs finding out that Snow White is the alleged monster in their house with everyone but Grumpy relieved and a little enamored with the fact that this pretty girl is in their bed (yeah, it sounds racier than intended, but the intentions are pure in this. Just because most of society has their minds in the gutter 24/7 doesn't mean it applies to everything ever made) and I'm still trying to pick a good one. I know the last one where Grumpy's misogynist rant is re-imagined as rhetoric from FOX News is the one to definitely use, but intercutting Sneezy's and Bashful's lines about how pretty Snow White is as she's sleeping with the scene of Ernest Brognine and the other Junior Campers rowing down a creepy swamp while "Dueling Banjos" plays (from the season five Simpsons episode, "Boy Scoutz 'n the Hood") is a joke that I tried to make on the old Snow White Remix back when my video editing software of choice was Pinnacle 8, but Pinnacle 8 was trash and I couldn't make it work, and now I can make it work thanks to time and better options.

Know that whichever scene I pick, it will be on the final cut and it will be amazing.